The two-week program offers a number of interesting courses such as Malaysian Traditional Architecture, Islam Hadhari, Asian Civilization, Jungle Trekking, Scuba Diving and others.
- To provide an opportunity for students to learn, discover and experience Malaysia’s diverse heritage and culture.
- To allow student to explore Malaysia tropical rainforest.
- To assist students to gain the necessary skills for self development.
The summer courses have a wide-application which relate to the local community, heritage and tradition. They are conducted in a stress-free enviroment with active participation from students and blend with the local culture, social and economic activities. These summer courses create reciprocal partnerships, through which all parties learn and contribute their knowledge, resource and skills.
Please click here to download the Program Book.
Credit : 2 credits
Dates : Summer 2008 : Session l : June 16 – June 27
Session ll : June 30 – July 11
Location/Base : Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai Johor.
Prerequisite : 18 years old and above with good academic standing.
|Course Fee||MYR 5,100||USD 1,550|
|Nonrefundable Application Fee||MYR 60||USD 20|
|Health Insurance||MYR 60||USD 20|
|Total Amount Due||MYR 5,220||USD 1,590|
Language of Instruction
Session l : May 16, 2008.
Session ll : May 30, 2008.
How to apply
Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation of registration will be sent to participants upon receipt of full payment of registration fees.
- Admittance will only be permitted upon receipt of full payment.
- Please inform in writing if you wish to cancel your registration.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 7 days before the course. The entire course fee will be forfeited if you fail to cancel your registration without prior notice in writing
- A 20% administration charge will be retained upon cancellation.
- You may register an alternate participant if you wish to avoid cancellation penalties. However, the alternate participant will be charged the full course fee.
UTM reserves the right to make changes to the venue, date or lecturer, including but not limited to cancellation of the course warranted by whatsoever circumstances or reasons. Upon completing the registration form, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
For further information and enquiries please contact :
School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPACE UTM)
40-50,Jalan Kebudayaan 1,
81300 Skudai, Johor
Tel : +607-5216867
Fax : +607-5205727
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org